We are building the future of the real estate market in Latin America, through the use of technology and access to the capital market, we are able to reduce property sales times from 8 months to 10 days!. Our main goal is to simplify and remove stress from real estate transactions, allowing free mobility and access to quality housing.Are you looking to be a part of a highly motivated and creative engineering team working with modern technology? Apply to this position!
What we expect from you
As a Back-End Engineer at Buydepa you will contribute to our team’s success by architecting and implementing end-to-end solutions, well-tested performant APIs and data models. In addition, you will profile our systems to stay out ahead of scaling bottlenecks, and help to maintain a high standard through constructive code reviews in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment.Our tech stack: TypeScript, Nodejs, Nestjs, GraphQL, Docker, Nextjs, AWS, Redis, Apollo, Python for data analysis, among others. Our workflow includes CI/CD processes and we are constantly implementing security/compliance standards.
Qualifications and requirements
- Experience as a Software Engineer or a similar role for 3+ years with the tech stack mentioned above.
- Experience with software development best practices (like SOLID principles) and architectural patterns (Domain Driven Design, Hexagonal Architecture, Model View Controller, Microservices)
- Experience running the full software development lifecycle: problem definition, design, development, testing, and supporting production use of the features you own.
- Experience balancing immediate business objectives against long-term architectural vision.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Why Join Us?
- Be a part of the future of the real estate industry in a company with a long-term technological vision.
- You will work in an environment where we respect diversity, and your ideas will be heard. You will influence our technical decisions.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Access to courses and training
- Extra days off in case of birth of children and marriage
- An extra month of paternity leave