ClickIT: DevOps and Software Development is a Cloud and DevOps Agency who has developed cloud based solutions for almost 10 years, for customers from all around the world. Our core competencies are Financial Services, Healthcare, MarTech, Ecommerce, Big Data & Analytics and our Experience comes with startups and mid-large enterprises. We are AWS and GCP certified partners with an experience of helping more than 200 product and service-centric companies based out of the US with their cloud migration and DevOps initiatives. This position its to be part of our team.
ClickIT is looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our API technologies and web product backends. Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
Qualifications and requirements
At least five years of experience with:
- Very strong in Python
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with server-side, web-based technologies
- Familiarity with Docker, AWS (EC2, ECS, Lambda, SQS, Step Functions), and building micro-services.
- AWS API Gateway experience very important
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Be able to attend daily scrums at 9:30am PT and work more or less during Pacific Time hours
- You’ll need excellent attention to detail and the ability to get your work done without someone poking you along, and yet be fearless enough to ask your teammates for help when you need it.
- You need to be able to debug your own code.
- Understanding of GIT and the ability to use it.
- Previous start-up experience would be great, but not required. An understanding of the nature of start-ups is required.
- Redshift Knowledge.
- Fully remote
- Referral bonus A
- fun, unique and dynamic environment with integration activities.
- Wellness benefit.
- Learning support including paid online courses, trainings and certifications for your professional growth